Facing Impostor Syndrome: A Guide For Health Professions FacultyKupiri W. Ackerman-Barger, Ph.D., R.N.The impostor syndrome (IS) (also known as the impostor phenomenon) refers to successful people who have a persistent belief in their lack of intelligence, skills, or competence despite many worthy accomplishments (Youn [...]
Subscribe to Faculty Development & Diversity Blog
Sign up to get email notification when new stories are added to the Faculty Development & Diversity Blog.
- Newsletter Highlight: A Work-life Hack That Offers Big Benefits
- CME Today and For the Future
- Communication Mistakes That Will Damage Your Leadership – Part 2
- Communication Mistakes That Will Damage Your Leadership – Part 1
- What’s the Right Thing to Say When Someone Is Grieving? from Psychology Today