Facing Impostor Syndrome: A Guide For Health Professions FacultyKupiri W. Ackerman-Barger, Ph.D., R.N.The impostor syndrome (IS) (also known as the impostor phenomenon) refers to successful people who have a persistent belief in their lack of intelligence, skills, or competence despite many worthy accomplishments (Youn [...]
Subscribe to Faculty Development & Diversity Blog
Sign up to get email notification when new stories are added to the Faculty Development & Diversity Blog.
- Communication Mistakes That Will Damage Your Leadership – Part 1
- What’s the Right Thing to Say When Someone Is Grieving? from Psychology Today
- The Interprofessional Teaching Scholars Program – An incredible opportunity!
- Gene Crumley’s Summer Reading List
- Providing for Our Faculty Professional Development Needs