Katren Tyler, MD Physician Wellness We have seen a surge in the last few years in awareness and discussions about physician wellness and burnout. More than 50% of physicians are experiencing symptoms of burnout with some specialties as high as 70% burnout1. Wellness and burnout are often described together. I like to [...]
Subscribe to Faculty Development & Diversity Blog
Sign up to get email notification when new stories are added to the Faculty Development & Diversity Blog.
- Women in Medicine and Health Sciences (WIMHS) Fall Welcome 2019
- OtoWellness Series: Exploring wellness from within, as a team, and in the great outdoors
- Newsletter Highlight: A Work-life Hack That Offers Big Benefits
- CME Today and For the Future
- Communication Mistakes That Will Damage Your Leadership – Part 2