What have you found to be helpful in an apology? Next time you make a mistake, try these out: Six Components of an Apology Expression of regret. Explanation of what went wrong. Acknowledgment of responsibility. Declaration of repentance. Offer of repair. Request for forgiveness. Here’s an article too— Negotiation and [...]
Subscribe to Faculty Development Blog
Sign up to get email notification when new stories are added to the Faculty Development Blog.
- OtoWellness Series: Exploring wellness from within, as a team, and in the great outdoors
- From The Thoughtful Leader: Tips for Leading Remote Workers
- From the JAMA Network: Reimagining Academic Promotion and Tenure
- Women’s History Month: An Interview with Dean Brashear
- UCSF Podcast: Promoting Professionalism and Respect in Medical Education