Facing Impostor Syndrome: A Guide For Health Professions FacultyKupiri W. Ackerman-Barger, Ph.D., R.N.The impostor syndrome (IS) (also known as the impostor phenomenon) refers to successful people who have a persistent belief in their lack of intelligence, skills, or competence despite many worthy accomplishments (Youn [...]
Subscribe to Faculty Development Blog
Sign up to get email notification when new stories are added to the Faculty Development Blog.
- From The Thoughtful Leader: Tips for Leading Remote Workers
- From the JAMA Network: Reimagining Academic Promotion and Tenure
- Women’s History Month: An Interview with Dean Brashear
- UCSF Podcast: Promoting Professionalism and Respect in Medical Education
- From the Thoughtful Leader: 3 Things Smart Leaders Do to Show Respect for Their People