Bedwetting or “nocturnal enuresis” is extremely common in kids, with up to 15% of kids still having night time accidents at age 6. This podcast discusses what causes kids to wet the bed more frequently, and when bedwetting may be due to an underlying medical condition. We also discuss evidence based strategies to help combat bedwetting including alarms, night time routines and medications, all with the hope of helping parents and children move towards more dry nights!
This episode written by Dr. Lena Rothstein and Dr. Dean Blumberg.
- Healthy Children Bedwetting
- Healthy Children Bedwetting in Children & Teens: Nocturnal Enuresis
- Healthy Children Radio: Bedwetting
- International Children’s Continence Society
- Enuresis alarm examples on Amazon
Photo from Intermountain Healthcare